Search This Blog

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Momma's Christmas Wish List

Since I'm doing so much more baking, cooking and experimenting here's what would make my life easier. 

Dear Santa::

I've been a good girl this year and I'm requesting a stand mixer (red would be cool but I'm not picky),
KitchenAid KSM150PSOB Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer in Onyx Black
a family size food processor
Cuisinart DLC-10S White 7-Cup Pro Classic Food PROCESSOR
cake decorating tips, 
KitchenAid Cooks Pastry/Cake Decorating Set White 
yup, a book.  Even with the age of the internet and book readers...  I'd like a book.
Wilton Cake Decorating Beginner's Guide W9021232 
 
a cake decorating stand (sure would make things easier)
August Thomsen 610 Revolving Cake Stand with Non-Slip Pad - 12 Inch 
and a dutch oven
Camp Chef DO-10 6 Qt. Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven 

2 comments:

  1. I asked for a new crockpot, vacuum and shampooer...are we lame or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's lame, I think it's practical. =)

    ReplyDelete