Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Review-Buffalo Chicken Burgers

Here's the recipe I used.   The taste was awesome.  I used Anchor Bar Medium sauce (yea, THE Anchor Bar from Buffalo, New York.  They sell it at Wegmans near the hot sauces/BBQ sauces.)  Oh and I didn't have any parm cheese so I didn't add that.  They fell apart on the grill.  The flavor was awesome!  You have to buy the Bleu Cheese from the produce section.  There's no other bleu cheese out there good enough unless you get it from the restaurants. 

I don't think Zia touched it.  She only ate the bleu.  (insert rolling eyes here!)  Sonyea did take a bite, chewed it and then spit it out.  I don't think it was spicy at all, they've both eaten much spicier and loved it.  No idea what the problem was here.  Next time I'll make them bigger and leave some plain for them. 

I made roasted sweet/white potatoes (thanks again Heather).  Drizzled them with EVOO, salt, pepper, garlic salt and garlic powder.  Roasted in the oven for about 30 minutes uncovered.  I slice them super thin so it doesn't take nearly as long to cook.  And I added a can of peas on the side.  I'm stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment