Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Review-Slow Cooker Applesauce Chicken

All I have to say is Oh So Easy and Oh So YummY!!!!!  I really really loved this!!  I wish I had made more.  I want more.  The only problem with this recipe is that it's like eating Chinese Food.  You are hungry an hour later.  Zia ate a little bit of rice, Sonyea tasted two bites and spit them out.  Jimmy said "it's alright."  I loved it.  I hate applesauce!!  I hate the texture alone but when you added it to this oh, yummo!

When I made the rice, I used 1.5 cups applejuice and 0.5 cup water.  Gave the white rice a nice flavor.  I did not make it with squash, I opened a can of baby carrots and stuck it in the crockpot because Sonyea says she loves carrots.  She didn't touch them.  I don't know what to do with this kid lately. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going ot try this with a pork tenderloin sometime soon, I HEART pork and applesauce. I'll probably leave out the cinnamon, though.

    THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete