Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Review-Crisp/Creamy Baked Chicken

We all enjoyed dinner together tonight.  I got out of work early and it was a joy to sit around the table with everyone again. It's been too long.  Jimmy made the Crisp and Creamy baked chicken and it was ok.  I bought cream of chicken soup instead of celery.  A few reviews said it wasn't very good with the cream of celery like the recipe called for.  I gobbled it right up but I think the "soup"  (read gravy) was missing something.  Needed some spicy pepper or I don't know what...  The instant brown rice was missing something as well.  Just needed to give it a kick of some kind.  So you have been warned.  HA  If you decide to try this, it was good, don't get me wrong, make sure you do something to jazz it up a bit. 

Zia ate the chicken, even dipped it in the sauce a few times.  Sonyea had to be convinced to eat the chicken and the corn and was bribed with Humdinger!  Neither of them touched the rice.  Left overs will be eaten by me for lunch tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment