Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Review-Velveeta Egg and Veggie Bake

This was soooooo good.  I followed the directions but added some hamburger.  What can I say, we are meat eaters around here.  I will make this again and will probably use either breakfast sausage or ham and add more cheese.  With the addition of the meat it drowned out the cheese a little.  Zia scarfed it down, I loved it, Jimmy took left overs and Sonyea ate a few bites.  I think the broccoli turned her off.  I'll do it again but chop the broccoli smaller so she can't identify it.  Really, try it.  It was good.  I read through the reviews on the original website and many said they had to cook it longer, I did not.  Even with the addition of the meat.  40 minutes was all it took

1 comment:

  1. You had me until I read Miracle Whip. LOL!!!!! Sounds easier than my quiche recipe though so I'm sold on trying it - I think I'll try sour cream instead of MW for tang, and may I humbly suggest trying cooked crumbled bacon next time you make it it. SO yummy, bacon, egg, and cheese. Jason will heart you for having me put Velveeta in a quiche...though he likes Cheez Whiz better, so maybe I'll try that instead. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete