Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Review-Chicken Nachos

So Julie asked for reviews.  I can do reviews.  Jimmy made the chicken nachos (link found here)tonight.  So yummy.  Just sayin'.  As I sit here typing away about it, I remembered I forgot to put the jalapenos on it.  Poop!  We don't like olives in this house but you can surely add them to it.  I like these better with the fixin's in a bowl and then I scoop it all out with the chips.  I hate when my chips get mushy or when you get to the bottom and there's no fixin's left.  I think next time we make these I'll make a salad type out of it.  Add in some shredded lettuce, won't forget my jalapenos this time and maybe more tomatoes.  The Rotel was good but seems like it needed more tomatoes.

When you make this, go wild.  Be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment