Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Review-Cheesy Ziti

I worked again tonight so Jimmy and the girls were on their own.  He chose the cheesy ziti (recipe found here).  He added some spicy Italian sausage and O-M-G!!  YUMMY!!!!  When I asked him what he thought about it his reply "It was f&%$in' awesome"  And yes, I have to agree.  I loved it!!!  However, we've found that Sonyea refuses all pasta unless it's a red sauce and for whatever reason, Zia didn't eat either.  So for me and Jimmy, YUMMO and we have lunch set for tomorrow.  Zia only ate the peas that we had with it.  It's so very easy to make and you should try it.  I bet it would be really good with chicken or pork too!  Hell, even hamburger would be good but you would miss out if you don't use the spicy sausage!!!

1 comment:

  1. I added some crushed garlic and used double the ingredients for the white sauce.

    ReplyDelete